|Key Stage Finder
Enquiry line open 9am-5pm Mon-Fri
Why not have one of our friendly advisors call back at a time to suit you?Request Callback
Alternatively, you can send us a message and we'll get back to you ASAP!Contact Form
SEND / Additional Support Needs
Education Destination is committed to helping teachers and SENCOs provide inclusive trips for groups containing students with special requirements.
- We work closely with all of our partners and venues to understand their provisions and limitations for visitors with additional needs
- All our partner venues are required to provide sample Risk Assessments and all are encouraged to publish or develop comprehensive Access Statements
- Whatever your particular needs, Education Destination can advise on venues and activities to suit your students.
Ways We Can Help
- We can vary activities (physical and academic) to suit
- With sufficient notice we can adapt teaching resources and activities or develop specific learning programmes
- Many of our resources are already differentiated by design, and supplied for various key stages which gives you a lot of inherent flexibility for mixed ability groups
- We can liaise with your SENCO and all our partners to ensure we understand and are fully prepared for your additional needs students
- We will work with your chosen venues to adapt service provision as required
- We can provide chaperones to boost supervision ratios and help deal with challenging behaviours
- We can arrange specialist transport, facilities and accommodation if needed
- We will be honest with you about problems we know you will encounter
We'll ask about your requirements and preferences when you complete your Planner and request a quote.
There's also space on our Quick Quote page if you don't have time to build your own itinerary.
Or, if you'd like to talk to us in more detail before building your itinerary, contact our friendly advisors now.