"Slides, tubes, ball pool, sky glides, ladders, rope swing and a giant slide! Safe, soft indoor play for students up to and including KS3"
JR Zone offers the Isle of Wight's largest indoor soft play area, recently enhanced with the impressive "Hi Zone" rope bridge and sky tunnel extension.
This provides a safe soft play environment for younger students up to age 13.
During the daytime JR Zone is open to the public so this needs to be factored into your risk assessment.
However for evening sessions the whole building is private hire just for your group!
Play sessions are usually two hours long, which is plenty of time for them to let off steam!
- Capacity reduced from 300+ down to 63
- Temperature checks on entry
- Hand sanitiser everywhere
- Sessions limited to 2 hours (or one private session) then a full clean down is instigated
- One-way system in play frame
- Anti-viral fogging each day
- Tables set at 2m+ distances
- All customer details logged for Track and Trace
Covid Secure details last updated 08/09/2020
JR Zone is famous for its delicious catering!
We can arrange for your group to eat at JR Zone rather than your accommodation during your activity. Daytime visitors could eat at JR Zone instead of taking a packed lunch.
This section shows commonly asked questions with comprehensive answers.Help OFF
Q: DO I NEED ANY SPECIAL CLOTHING?
Have a question about Adventure Play at JR Zone that's not answered here?
Ask one of our experts!
Verified feedback from previous group visits...
There is no group feedback available at the moment. We're sure it won't be long though!