Last updated 12th April 2021 - regularly reviewed
We are delighted with the news that we may be able to welcome groups starting w/c Monday 21st June, subject to any further government intervention.
We have now contacted all our schools due to arrive before this date to discuss options such as postponement or cancellation.
If you wish undetake a trip this term, we can assure you that all aspects of your visit will be conducted in a "Covid Secure" way, adopting or exceeding all recommended guidelines. In the main, this will not affect the running of the trip especially if your cohort is made up of a single social bubble. There will be some minor changes to activities to ensure safety or segregation from the general public, and if any of these affect your trip we will let you know of the arrangements in plenty of time so that you can change them if required.
Unsurprisingly a lot of schools cancelled well ahead of their planned visits and as such there is generally GOOD availability for most resorts and activities, so we would love to discuss your plans
We look forward to welcoming our full quorum of visitors in 2022, but we understand that there may be some reticence to book ahead whilst doubts still linger.
At the same time we are experiencing an extremely high demand for summer 2022 and we don't want our regular customers to find that they are unable to secure the dates or accommodation provider of their choice as a consequence of delaying their decision to book.
We have therefore worked with our partners to agree to updated Terms and Conditions of Booking which, in the event of a late cancellation or postponement forced by local or central government action in respect of Covid-19 affecting your school, will significantly limit your potential losses. These terms are automatically applied to new bookings.
To discuss this in more detail, get in touch and we'll be able to tell you exactly what's involved.